Dear Dr. Baldwin
I read your ad for a Radiologic Technologist with great interest. I saw that my experiences and skills matched all the qualifications described in the ad. So I am sending my resume and letting you know I would be very interested in being considered for the position.
I have seven years of considerable experience in the field. I have performed tasks in orthopaediatrics neurology and cardiology departments at a number of prominent hospitals working alongside respected clinicians. I assess patient needs through the latest equipment for x-rays CT sonography and MRI scans. My experiences include cardiovascular and interventional radiography. As a radiologic technologist I have a strong handle on the best and safest ways to use the technology to examine patients and help clinicians make sound medical decisions. I am CPR certified as well as certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensed to practice radiography in four states. When dealing with patients I know how to use the simplest language to ensure they understand even the most complex testing.
I know my background makes me an excellent choice for your Radiologic Technologist. Feel free to contact me using any of the info on my resume.
Radiographer Resume Sample
To be the successful candidate for a radiologic technologist job, it helps to have a comprehensive resume. View and download the Radiography Professional resume template in Word.
This resume was created by the experts behind Monster's partner TopResume. Get a free resume evaluation today.
Radiography Professional Resume Sample
- ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with seven years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures for Buckingham Teaching Hospital. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
The School of Radiologic Technology of Buckingham Teaching Hospital
Associate's degree in radiologic technology
St. Paul, MN
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used / Experience|
|Diagnostic Imaging||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|RMS / IDX Carecast / TDS Order Entry||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Fluoroscopy Procedures||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Ultrasounds||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|X-rays||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Radiation Protection||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Film Evaluation||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
- Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.
- Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
- Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
- Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast (scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
- Hired after successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/04 to 5/05.